The portable designed 10mW fiber optic visual fault detector emits 650nm visible red light, allowing you to make efficient tracing, routing, and locating the fault, breaks of optic fiber, cables, and online network etc. Powered by Alkaline battery, this red light source supported 10mW optical fault detector creates a bright glow around the faulty area and endures a long continuous working time of more than 40 hours.
Features of 10mW optical fiber locator:
● Visible 650m red laser light to make accurate and easy location, tracking of breaks or faults of ST, SC, FC interfaces in long distance.
● Alkaline battery power get a long endurance working time of up 40 hours.
● Anti-collision aluminum material fiber tester is applicable for SM and MM cables with optional 2.5mm fiber optic connectors to 1.25mm adapter (optional).
● High efficiency power circuit allows high stability laser output power.
● Wide applications in various fiber test and locations such as end to end fiber identification of bend or breaks, OTDR dead zone fault location etc.
|Model||Fiber Optic Detector|
|Working mode||CW & modulation|
|Connector||2.5mm universal connector|
|Power||2pcs AAA battery|
|Length * Diameter (mm)||185mm*25mm|
|Working hours||30mw continuous work≥10h|
|Warranty Period||One year|
1) The optical fault locator should be stored in good condition and keep the connector clean.
2) Never try to look directly into the VFL. The 650nm red laser is harmful to naked eyes.
3) Fix the battery correctly, and take battery out while no use of the detector.
● 1 × Fiber Optic Visual Fault Locator
● 1 × Packing box