190nm-450nm&800nm-2000nm Laser Safety Glasses
Wide spectrum and continuous absorption 190nm-450nm&800nm-2000nm laser safety glasses provides the most efficient CE certified laser radiation protection from UV laser, blue violet laser, blue laser, and 808nm, 980nm infrared lasers. This laser safety goggles protects eyes from peripheral laser radiation rapidly and perfectly.
190nm-540nm&800nm-2000nm laser safety glasses adopts durable hardened polycarbonate lenses and specific wavelength of light absorbing material, provides high efficiency protection from laser radiation.
Featured characteristics of laser safety goggles:
● Durable polycarbonate lenses equipped with comfortable frame
● Safe protection from various peripheral laser radiations
● Rapid reaction to specific wavelength of the laser light
● Top and side shield protection
● Lenses scratches brings no affect to safety laser radiation protection and optical density of the lenses
● CE certified EN207 compliant
This green lens laser safety glasses provide CE certified laser radiation protection from laser wavelength of 190nm-450nm and 800nm-2000nm. There is no selection of light source, this series laser goggles is able to protect eyes from all peripheral laser radiation.
Green Lens Laser safety glasses technical parameters:
L-Rating Specs(EN 207)
|OD=5+||266nm||Quadrupled Nd: YAG laser|
|OD=5||441.6nm||Excimer laser He-Cd|
|OD=4||808nm,810nm,904nm||semiconductor laser (diode laser)|
Caution with Lasers:
Do not look directly into the laser beam. Laser safety glasses provides eye protection from laser radiation, and prevent deviation and base diffuse of laser energy. The maximum time of laser pointing should be no more than 10 seconds.
● Keep the laser safety goggles stored in their protective case when not being used.
● Put the laser goggles in area where storage temperature not exceed 27℃.
● Discard while there is effect by damage, fade or scratches
● Clean with a 91% isopropyl alcohol and wide with a cotton swab.