High light 560 Lumen tactical flashlight emits the maximum brightness of 560 lumens, provides a perfect integration of tactical lighting and multiple illumination patterns in lighting tasks. Employed by uniquely designed circuit and optical system, this high brightness tactical flashlight can emits extremely high light beam and reach the target instantly.
Equipped with the advanced reflector craftsmanship, 560 Lumen tactical flashlight gets perfect light focus and central focus, provides the longest beam visibility of more than 300 meters in the field.
Features of 560 lumens flashlight:
● Constant current driving circuit ensures stable luminance in pointing.
● Detachable stainless steel clamp design with elegant appearance.
● New barrel design to make tactical flashlight comfortable to hold and no sliding possibility.
● Tactical switch to make instant lit and accurate positioning easily.
● Durable aluminum material flashlight with standard hard oxidation finish.
● Especially long endurance of 25 hours and long serving life of more than 5000 hours.
● IPX-8 waterproof and shockproof design.
|Name||560 Lumen Tactical Flashlight|
|Light Source||CREE XM-L U2 LED|
|Reflector||Precise metal reflector|
|Drive circuit||Digital constant current circuit|
|Lens||Double-sided coated glass lens|
|Body material||aluminum alloy|
|Battery||1×18650 / 2×CR123A / 2×16340 batteries|
|Battery Endurance||25 hours|
||Bright: 100LM / 10H|
|Low light: 20LM / 25H|
|Highlight: 560LM / 1.5H|
|Flash: / 2H 520LM|
|SOS: 100LM / 10H|
|Shell processing||Standard three level hard oxidation|
|Dimension||head 34mm×25.4mm×134mm long barrel|
|Heavy weight||112g (without battery)|
|Waterproof performance||The IPX-8 waterproof design|
|Warranty Period||One Year|
Packing List: 1 560 lumen Tactical Flashlight, 1 hand rope, 1 flashlight sleeve, 1 cap, 1 clamping alternate O ring