5000nm-11000nm CO2 Laser Safety Goggles
5000nm-11000nm CO2 laser safety goggles is regarded as the most professional laser safety solution for special 10600nm CO2 lasers. Employed by selected international qualified PC, polycarbonate raw material, comfortable and ultra light structure, this high visible light transmittance 10600nm CO2 laser safety goggles provides the best eye protection for operations of laser medical, CO2 lasers, high power laser cutting machine, laser engraving machine and related laser hair removal system etc.
- Buy 3 for 67,99 US$ each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for 65,99 US$ each and save 6%
- Buy 10 for 63,99 US$ each and save 9%
Employed by international qualified raw material of polycarbonate, precise formula, and sophisticated injection molding, 5000nm-11000nm CO2 laser safety goggles is achieving extremely high level of eye protection, clear appearance crystal and clear light in use. Superior clear optic clarity of laser safety glasses lens makes no optical distortion to reduce eye fatigue, and no scratches in long term wearing.
● High quality CO2 laser safety goggles achieves Europe CE (EN207: 2009+AC: 2011) and US FDA safety stands.
● High level of laser safety protection including top and side shield protection.
● Comfortable and ultra light laser safety goggles structure.
● Laser glasses lenses covers 10600nm, up to OD 4+ absorbance in mid-infrared wavelength, and assures highly visible light transmittance.
This black lens laser safety goggles provides CE and FDA certified laser radiation and laser reflection protection from wavelength range of 5000nm-11000nm. There is no selection of light source, and this laser gear is able to protect eyes from high optic density peripheral laser radiation.
|Item||5000nm-11000nm CO2 Laser Safety Goggles|
|Typical wavelength||10600nm CO2 lasers|
|Optical density (OD)||OD4+|
|Visible light transmittance (VLT.)||38％|
|Performance||Covering 10600nm, mid-infrared OD4+ laser light absorption|
|Applications||CO2 lasers, high-power laser cutting, laser engraving and related laser hair removal equipment.|
Wavelength and laser optic density curve:
5000nm-11000nm laser safety goggles protects against scattered and diffusely reflected laser light in working environment. Even if you are wearing laser safety glasses, you should never look directly at the laser light source along the laser path.
1. 1 pair of 5000nm-11000nm laser safety goggles
2. 1 EVA black box
● Keep 5000nm-11000nm laser safety goggles stored in their protective case when not being used.
● Put the laser goggles in area where storage temperature not exceed 27℃.
● Discard while there is effect by damage, fade or scratches
● Clean with a 91% isopropyl alcohol and wide with a cotton swab.