808nm Infrared Laser Safety Goggles
Red lens manufactured 808nm infrared laser safety goggles is making special eye protections from any output power 808nm IR laser pointers, IR laser modules, and other IR laser devices. It provides the most professional and most efficient CE certified IR laser radiation protections for users in all 808nm infrared lasers using occasions. This laser goggles is designed with optic density of OD 4+, and customize design is also acceptable.
- Buy 2 for $46.99 each and save 6%
- Buy 5 for $43.99 each and save 12%
- Buy 10 for $40.99 each and save 18%
Red lens 808nm infrared laser safety goggles utilizes high duration and hardened polycarbonate lens and specific IR laser absorber, providing high efficiency eye protection from powerful and high intensity IR laser radiations.
Featured characteristics of laser safety goggles:
● Qualified laser goggles compose of high polymer and laser absorber
● Full consideration of comfortable frame, high duration and no scratches
● Excellent eyes protection from all 808nm peripheral laser radiations
● Top and side shield protections
● Standard of EN207: 1998+A1: 2002 approval
● Extensively applied in laser industrial manufacturing, military targeting, range finding, laser aligning, medical treatment etc.
Red Lens Laser safety glasses technical parameters:
|Item Name||Laser||Typical Wavelength||Optical Density||V.L.T(%)|
|IR Laser Safety Goggles||808nm IR lasers||808nm||4+||50|
Caution with 808nm IR lasers:
Never make eye explosion with 808nm infrared laser radiations and laser reflections. Laser safety goggles provides excellent eye protection, and prevents deviation and base diffuse of infrared laser energy. The maximum time of IR laser pointer should not exceed 10 seconds.
● Keep the laser safety goggles stored in their protective case when not being used.
● Put the laser goggles in area where storage temperature not exceed 27℃.
● Discard while there is effect by damage, fade or scratches
● Clean with a 91% isopropyl alcohol and wide with a cotton swab.