Red lens laser safety goggles adopts durable hardened polycarbonate lenses and specific wavelength of light absorbing material, provides high efficiency protection from laser radiation from laser wavelength of 200nm-540nm.
Featured characteristics of laser safety goggles:
● Durable polycarbonate lenses equipped with comfortable frame
● Safe protection from various peripheral laser radiations
● Rapid reaction to specific wavelength of the laser light
● Top and side shield protection
● Lenses scratches brings no affect to safety laser radiation protection and optical density of the lenses
● CE certified EN207 compliant
This red lens laser safety goggles provide CE certified laser radiation protection from laser wavelength of 200nm-540nm. There is no selection of light source, this series laser goggles is able to protect eyes from all peripheral laser radiation.
Red Lens Laser safety glasses technical parameters:
L-Rating Specs(EN 207)
|OD=5+||488nm-514.5nm||Ar ion laser|
|OD=5||441.6nm||Excimer laser He-Cd|
|OD=4||1064nm||Harmonic Nd: YAG laser|
Caution with Lasers:
Do not look directly into the laser beam. Laser safety glasses provides eye protection from laser radiation, and prevent deviation and base diffuse of laser energy. The maximum time of laser pointing should be no more than 10 seconds.
● Keep the laser safety goggles stored in their protective case when not being used.
● Put the laser goggles in area where storage temperature not exceed 27℃.
● Discard while there is effect by damage, fade or scratches
● Clean with a 91% isopropyl alcohol and wide with a cotton swab.