3mW Fiber Optic Detector
The portable design 3mW fiber optic visual fault detector employed by the finest 650nm red laser light source, providing the most efficient optical fiber visual fault tracing and detecting in fiber routing, optical network checking, fault indication during and after fiber optic installation. This 3mW fiber optic detector allows about 3-5 kilometers long distance visual fault testing in various on construction fiber optic cable work.
- Buy 3 for $66.00 each and save 6%
- Buy 5 for $63.00 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for $60.00 each and save 14%
The 3mW fiber optic detector adopts 650nm visible red laser light source, allowing a quick, efficient tracing, routing, and locating of the fault, breaks of fiber optics, cables and online networks etc. Powered by Alkaline battery, this 3mW fiber optic detector ensures extremely long endurance operation time of more than 40 hours, and creates a bright glow around the faulty area.
● Visible 650m red laser light to make accurate and easy location, tracking of breaks or faults of ST, SC, FC interfaces in long distance.
● Alkaline battery power get a long endurance working time of up 40 hours.
● Anti-collision aluminum material fiber tester is applicable for SM and MM cables with optional 2.5mm fiber optic connectors to 1.25mm adapter (optional).
● High efficiency power circuit allows high stability laser output power.
● Wide applications in various fiber test and locations such as end to end fiber identification of bend or breaks, OTDR dead zone fault location etc.
|Model||Fiber Optic Detector|
|Working mode||CW & modulation|
|Connector||2.5mm universal connector|
|Power||2pcs AAA battery|
|Length * Diameter (mm)||185mm*25mm|
|Working hours||30mw continuous work≥10h|
|Warranty Period||One year|
1) The optical fault locator should be stored in good condition and keep the connector clean.
2) Never try to look directly into the VFL. The 650nm red laser is harmful to naked eyes.
3) Fix the battery correctly, and take battery out while no use of the detector.
● 1 x Fiber Optic Visual Fault Locator
● 1 x Packing box