Blue Violet Cross Projecting Alignment Laser
Blue Violet cross projecting alignment laser projects two perpendicular lines on targeted objects, allows high level of accuracy and precision cross alignment and calibration on measured surfaces. This industrial blue violet laser module enables 24 hours continuous operation with low beam divergence and reliable performance.
- Buy 2 for $123.99 each and save 2%
- Buy 5 for $120.99 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $116.99 each and save 8%
Cooperated with the finest 405nm blue violet laser diode, blue violet cross generating alignment laser is able to emit bright two perpendicular lines on targeted objects. It is widely applicable for various industrial alignment and calibration where moderate level of accuracy and precision is required.
Features of 405nm blue violet cross projecting alignment laser:
● Industrial alignment applicable for continuous cross calibration. The DC input power supplied blue violet cross projecting alignment laser enables 24 hours continuous operation in all occasions. Its low beam divergence assures stable and reliable output power as well as high accuracy alignment.
● Durable structure laser assures all alignment fields. Being manufactured from aircraft used aluminum alloy body material, 405nm blue violet cross laser module allows various application fields with high efficiency and high stability. This industrial blue violet alignment laser maintains long serving life of more than 8000 hours.
|Item||Blue Violet Cross Laser Alignment|
|Output power (mW)||50-100mW|
|Available Fan Angle(degrees)||110°|
|Beam thickness at aperture (mm)||At 2m distance: <2.5mm
|Beam divergence (mrad)||2.8mrad|
|Beam mode (before optics)||TE00|
|Operating current (mA)||I<500mA|
|Expected lifetime (hours)||8000 hours|
|Warranty Period||180 days|
Only trained people are allowed to operate blue violet cross laser alignment. People should adjust the laser alignment to the best condition and operate under special alignment equipment.
Warning! Blue violet laser alignment emits radiation that can be harmful to human eyes. Never look directly into the laser aperture. Any exposure to laser beam at close distance can cause eye damage.
Input: AC 100-240V, 1.0A , 50/60Hz
Output: DC 3V ,500mA
Length of AC input line: 116cm
Length of DC output line: 126cm
1. Laser Alignment
2. DC input power Supply
Attention: For high powered or OEM alignment lasers, please contact us free at firstname.lastname@example.org.