50mW Handheld Fiber Optic Detector
Handheld type 50mW fiber fault detector utilizes visible 650nm red laser light source, driven by constant current light source, emitting stable and reliable red light in order to realize high efficient inspection of fiber optic breaks, bending etc.
- Buy 3 for $144.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for $140.00 each and save 6%
- Buy 10 for $135.00 each and save 10%
Employed by the purest 650nm red laser source, 50mW handheld fiber optic detector emits stable and bright red light in various fiber optic detection, optical fiber connector inspection, fiber tracing and other onsite construction applications. The red light enters into multi mode and single mode optical fiber after connection with optical interface.
Features of handheld fiber optic detector:
● High output power stability, long distance fiber optic detection distance, rugged and reliable
● stainless steel metal structure.
● High efficiency coupling laser supports 2.5mm universal adapter interface (FC/SC/ST). Both DC and modulation mode are available.
● Long operating endurance time. AAA battery operated fiber optic detectors enables more than 60 hours operating endurance time.
● Multiple functions including fiber breakage, bending fault location, OTDR dead zone failure check, end-to-end fiber identification, optimization of mechanical splices etc
● Telecommunication, CATV engineering and maintenance
● Integrated wiring construction and maintenance
● Optic device production and research
● Other fiber engineering
|Model||Fiber Optic Detector|
|Fiber Mode||SM or MM
|Connector||2.5mm FC,SC, ST general connector|
|Power||2pcs AA battery|
|Length * Diameter (mm)||Ø23.5 × L197mm|
|Working hours||50mW continuous work≥10h|
|Warranty Period||One year|
1) The optical fault locator should be stored in good condition and keep the connector clean.
2) Never try to look directly into the VFL. The 650nm red laser is harmful to naked eyes.
3) Fix the battery correctly, and take battery out while no use of the detector.
● 1 × Fiber Optic Visual Fault Locator
● 1 × Packing box