5mW 980nm infrared laser pointer
Available with invisible wavelength of 980nm, 5mW infrared laser pointer allows the most efficient infrared light source for modern medical therapy, surveillance, civilian intelligence, military targeting tracking, spectroscopy etc. Employed by the finished laser diode and inner temperature stabilization system, this 5mW 980nm infrared laser pointer provides the longest operation time and the most competitive infrared illumination solution with high quality, stability and reliability invisible IR laser beam in work.
- Buy 3 for $70.87 each and save 9%
- Buy 5 for $66.20 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for $62.30 each and save 20%
The 5mW 980nm infrared laser pointer provides the best solution for infrared light source required application fields. This new type infrared radiation source is featured by wide application, affordable price, long operation lifetime and durable structure.
Featured characteristics of 980nm IR laser:
● 980nm IR laser is featured by strong direction, good monochromaticity, good coherence, and high radiation intensity.
● Brass material manufactured laser with durable structure and fine inner thermal control design.
● Alkaline battery powered laser with extremely long endurance time of more than 180 minutes.
● Qualified laser diode ensures high stability, reliability infrared output power, and long operation life time of more than 8,000 hours.
● Limited six months warranty period as guaranteed.
|Name||Infrared Laser Pointer|
|Range in darkness (m)||200-8000m|
|Beam divergence, full angle (mrad)||<2.5|
|Beam Diameter at Aperture (mm)||<2.8|
|Spectral Line width (nm)||<0.1|
|Warm-up Time (minutes)||<0.5|
|Operation Temperature (℃)||10～30|
|Expected Lifetime (hours)||8000|
|Laser Head Dimensions (D×L, mm)||Φ14mm×171mm|
|Cooling System||Metal Heat Sink|
|Operating voltage (VDC)||2×AAA batteries|
|Warranty time||Six Months|
Packing list: 1. Infrared laser pointer; 2. black hard plastic box
Caution with 980nm IR laser:
● The major concerns of IR laser are the risk and dangers associated with invisible laser beam. The invisible beam can cause serious eyes injury to organic of retina. Nobody will notice the damage caused by infrared laser without the end user realizing the damage effects.
● 980nm infrared laser pointer should be always operated by skilled operators equipped with infrared laser equipment. The associated laser safety goggles are always necessary for end users all the time.