Blue Violet Line Projecting Alignment Laser
405nm blue violet line projecting alignment laser fulfills repaid reference line alignment for tasks where moderate level of accuracy and precision line alignment is required. The 405nm laser diode manufactured blue violet laser module allows high efficiency and reliable performance in all occasions.
- Buy 2 for $116.98 each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for $113.98 each and save 5%
- Buy 10 for $109.98 each and save 8%
Integrating with the finest manufactured t405nm blue violet laser diode and durable aluminum alloy body material, blue violet line generating alignment laser enables the most unique reference line on targeted surfaces rapidly and accurately.
● Moderate accuracy line alignment. Employed by 405nm blue violet laser light emitting, blue violet line projecting laser module system assures rapid line alignment and calibration with moderate level of accuracy and precision required field.
● DC input power supply assures continuous operation. The adoption of DC input ensures continuous working in various industrial alignment and calibration. The low beam divergence allows high accuracy line alignment even at long distance.
|Item||Blue Violet Line Laser Alignment|
|Output power (mW)||50-100mW|
|Available Fan Angle(degrees)||5°-120°|
|Beam thickness at aperture (mm)||<2.5mm; At 2m distance: <2.5mm|
|Beam divergence (mrad)||2.8mrad|
|Beam mode (before optics)||TE00|
|Operating current (mA)||I<500mA|
|Expected lifetime (hours)||8000 hours|
|Warranty Period||180 days|
Only trained people are allowed to operate blue violet line laser alignment. People should adjust the laser alignment to the best condition and operate under special alignment equipment.
Warning! Blue violet laser alignment emits radiation that can be harmful to human eyes. Never look directly into the laser aperture. Any exposure to laser beam at close distance can cause eye damage.
Input: AC 100-240V, 1.0A , 50/60Hz
Output: DC 3V ,500mA
Length of AC input line: 116cm
Length of DC output line: 126cm
1. Laser Alignment
2. DC input power Supply
Attention: For high powered or OEM alignment lasers, please contact us free at firstname.lastname@example.org.