445nm blue parallel line laser alignment integrated import 445nm blue laser diode, APC electric driving circuit, qualified glass coated cylindrical lens, and metal heat sink cooling system into quite compact structure aircraft used aluminum housing, generating the most stable and reliable blue parallel line pattern laser beam efficiently and conveniently. This direct diode emission blue parallel line laser module gets great applications by prominent university, institute and scientific research center etc.
● Wide range output power from 5mW to 100mW (highest output power up to 1000mW also available).
● Constant electric current from external DC input power supply, protecting from strong interference and static electricity.
● Qualified glass cylindrical lens gains up 80% photoelectric transmittance, equipped with front laser beam aperture glass window for moisture proof and cycling used of optic light for parallel line laser alignment operation.
● Adjustable focus design improves parallel line alignment accuracy easily.
● Multiple size laser tube diameters of 12mm*75mm, 16mm*75mm and 38mm*160mm, fulfilling effective thermal stabilization.
|Item||Blue Parallel Line Laser Alignment|
|Output power||5mW-100mW (up 1000mW also available)|
|Laser safety class||IIIa, IIIb|
|Beam diameter at aperture||8mm, 20mm|
|Laser dimension||12mm*75mm, 16mm*75mm, 38mm*160mm|
|Laser Power Supply||DC5 V, DC12V, DC24, AC90-220V|
|Serving lifetime||up 8,000 hours|
|Warranty Period||180 Days|
1. 445nm blue parallel line laser alignment
2. DC input power supply
Import laser diode made Berlinlasers 445nm blue parallel line laser alignment gets wide applications in long distance tunnel through positioning, bridge cranes, paper mills, roller and web handling systems, steel mill, aligning tracks and guide rails, material processing and driving system etc.
445nm blue parallel line laser module is also being used as a monochromatic light source, available with high degree of parallelism for industrial version and other industrial automation perspective, teaching, lab experiment etc. For high power and OEM blue parallel line lasers, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.