5mW 808nm Infrared Laser Pointer
5mW 808nm infrared laser pointer projects invisible infrared beam, which offers infrared light source solution for medical therapy, military target tracking, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, spectroscopy, law enforcement and so on. Invisible beam 808nm infrared laser pointer manufactured from the finest laser diode, which offers an extremely long operation lifetime with high reliability, stability and the most competitive price.
- Buy 3 for $66.22 each and save 9%
- Buy 5 for $61.86 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for $58.22 each and save 20%
On basis of the finest laser diode and circuit board, the invisible beam 5mW 808nm infrared laser pointer ensures high stability and high reliability infrared light source in work. This alkaline battery powered 808nm infrared laser projects invisible beam in operation with extremely long endurance working time of more than 180 minutes.
● 2 pieces AAA batteries operated 808nm infrared laser obtains long endurance time of 180 minutes.
● The finest laser diode manufactured infrared laser with long operation lifetime of more than 8,000 hours.
● Durable structure laser pointer with quality brass material, and inner cooling system design
● Class IIIa infrared laser complies with FDA and CE safety standard
● Multi functional IR laser in medical therapy, military target tracking, intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, spectroscopy, law enforcement.
|Name||Infrared Laser Pointer|
|Range in darkness (m)||100-600m|
|Beam divergence, full angle (mrad)||<2.5|
|Beam Diameter at Aperture (mm)||<2.8|
|Spectral Line width (nm)||<0.1|
|Warm-up Time (minutes)||<0.5|
|Operation Temperature (℃)||10～30|
|Expected Lifetime (hours)||5000|
|Laser Head Dimensions (D×L, mm)||Φ14mm×171mm|
|Cooling System||Metal Heat Sink|
|Operating voltage (VDC)||2×AAA batteries|
|Warranty time||Six Months|
Packing list: 1. Infrared laser pointer; 2. black hard plastic box
Caution with IR laser:
● The major concerns of IR laser are the risk and dangers associated with invisible laser beam. The invisible beam can cause serious eyes injury to organic of retina. Nobody will notice the damage caused by infrared laser without the end user realizing the damage effects.
● Infrared laser pointer should be always operated by skilled operators equipped with infrared laser equipment. The associated laser safety goggles are always necessary for end users all the time.