800nm-1100nm Laser Safety Goggles
808nm-1100nm laser safety goggles adopts qualified polymer materials and IR laser light absorbing material, forming into high laser light intensity preventing glass lens in color of dark green. This laser protecting glasses is workable for wide range wavelengths, including 808nm, 910nm, 940nm, 980nm, 1064nm with laser safety classes of Class 3R, Class 3B and Class 4.
Laser Safety Glasses for 808nm-1100nm infrared lasers O.D 4+ CE certified
808nm-1100nm laser safety goggles is professional R laser operating security selection in high tech fields, including physician, medical laser technician, industry etc. It is a multiple IR wavelength and application workable laser protecting method, getting effective eye protection from powerful IR laser radiation and reflection, preventing or reducing damage to human eyes during operating 808nm, 910nm, 940nm, 980nm and 1064nm infrared diode lasers, ND:YAG laser, and infrared laser systems etc.
Featured characteristics of 808nm-1100nm Laser Safety Goggles:
● No selection of laser light source, protecting eyes from all infrared laser radiation, reflection and diffuse light.
● High light decay rate, and rapid light reaction within 10-9 seconds.
● Durable and absorptive lens, easy and comfortable to wear
● Laser safety glasses meets all demand of standard of CE and EN207:1998 + A1:2002 compliant
● Laser lenses scratch does not affect IR laser light safety and optical density of the lens
Caution with 808nm-1100nm laser safety goggles:
Do not look directly into 808nm to 1100nm infrared laser beams. Laser safety glasses provides full direction eye protection from infrared laser radiation and reflections, and prevents deviation and base diffuse of infrared laser energy. The maximum IR laser light pointing time should be controlled within 10 seconds.
● Keep the laser safety goggles stored in their protective case when not being used.
● Put the laser goggles in area where storage temperature not exceed 27℃.
● Discard while there is effect by damage, fade or scratches
● Clean with a 91% isopropyl alcohol and wide with a cotton swab.
808nm-1100nm laser safety goggles is marked "808nm-1100nm O.D 4+" on filter, mainly workable for industry, medicine, research, education, lab experiment and military works etc. Do be cautious with any power infrared laser systems.