600nm-700nm Laser Safety Goggles
600nm-700nm laser safety goggles adopts high duration and hardened polycarbonate and special red laser beam absorber as its raw materials, providing the most professional eye protection from intense red laser radiation and laser reflection from formal 635nm, 638nm, 650nm red lasers. It is CE certified laser goggles, specially designed with optic density of O.D. 4+, customize design is acceptable.
- Buy 2 for $46.99 each and save 6%
- Buy 5 for $43.99 each and save 12%
- Buy 10 for $40.99 each and save 18%
Dark green lens manufactured 600nm-700nm laser safety goggles provides special and professional eye protection from red lasers within a wide wavelength range of 600nm to 700nm. It adopts high polymer and laser absorber, getting high security property with high quality standard approval of EN207: 1998+A1: 2002.
Featured characteristics of 600nm-700nm laser safety goggles:
● Qualified laser goggles compose of high polymer and laser absorber
● Comfortable frame, high duration and no scratches
● Excellent eyes protection from all 600nm-700nm peripheral laser radiations
● Top and side shield protections
● Standard of EN207: 1998+A1: 2002 approval
● Widely applied in laser industrial manufacturing, military targeting, range finding, laser aligning, medical treatment etc.
Green Lens Laser safety glasses technical parameters:
|Item Name||Laser||Typical Wavelength||Optical Density||V.L.T(%)|
|600nm-700nm Laser Safety Goggles||red lasers||635nm, 638nm, 650nm||4+||50|
Caution with 600nm-700nm red lasers:
Never make eye explosion with any powerful red laser radiation and laser reflections. Laser safety goggles provides excellent eye protection, and prevents deviation and base diffuse of 600nm to 700nm red laser energy. The maximum time of red laser should not exceed 10 seconds.
● Keep the laser safety goggles stored in their protective case when not being used.
● Put the laser goggles in area where storage temperature not exceed 27℃.
● Discard while there is effect by damage, fade or scratches
● Clean with a 91% isopropyl alcohol and wide with a cotton swab.