850nm-1300nm Laser Safety Goggles
850nm-1300nm laser safety goggles is a professional infrared wavelength preventing eye protection solution, workable for wide range IR laser wavelengths of 850nm, 910nm, 980nm. It adopts qualified polymer material and IR laser light absorbing material, which can greatly prevent or reduce danger caused by high intensity infrared laser radiation and reflection. This infrared laser safety glasses is workable for 850nm to 1300nm wavelength infrared laser devices with laser safety classes of Class 3R, Class 3B and Class 4.
Laser safety goggles for 850nm-1300nm infrared laser systems O.D 4+ CE certified
Infrared laser energy is higher concentrated, causing serious hazards to eyes or even blind. Wearing 850nm-1300nm laser safety goggles can provide excellent eye protection during use of multiple infrared laser systems, ND:YAG laser, and diode lasers within wide wavelength range of 850nm, 910nm, 980nm etc, preventing all powerful infrared laser and strong light.
Featured characteristics of 850nm-1300nm laser safety goggles:
● No selection of infrared laser light source, preventing all infrared laser radiation, reflection and diffuse light efficiently.
● High light decay rate, and rapid light reaction within 10-9 seconds.
● Durable and absorptive lens, easy and comfortable to wear
● Laser safety glasses meets all demand of standard of CE and EN207:1998 + A1:2002 compliant
● Laser lenses scratch does not affect IR laser light safety and optical density of the lens
Caution with 850nm-1300nm laser safety goggles:
Do not look directly into 850nm to 1300nm infrared laser beams. Laser safety glasses provides full direction eye protection from infrared laser radiation and reflections, and prevents deviation and base diffuse of infrared laser energy. The maximum IR laser light pointing time should be controlled within 10 seconds.
● Keep the laser safety goggles stored in their protective case when not being used.
● Put the laser goggles in area where storage temperature not exceed 27℃.
● Discard while there is effect by damage, fade or scratches
● Clean with a 91% isopropyl alcohol and wide with a cotton swab.
850nm-1300nm laser safety goggles is marked "850nm-1300nm O.D 4+" on filter, mainly workable for industry, medicine, research, education, lab experiment and military works etc. Do be cautious with any power infrared laser systems.